Then you need to attend this free one-day session at the FCCMA Annual Conference! This pre-conference session will be held Wednesday, May 22, 2013 from 8:00 a.m. – 3:45 p.m., at the Hilton Orlando, 6001 Destination Parkway, Orlando, FL.
The theme this year is “Hitting the Refresh Button.” Session topics include:
- “The 3 R’s of DAO’s (role, relationship, responsibilities of deputies, assistants and others)”
- “Is it time to go or is it time just to change your view.” A Tale of Two Managers
- “Luck is when Opportunity Meets Preparation”
- “Today’s Fire: What’s it like in the Hot Seat?”
- “Hitting the Refresh Button: Passion for Continuous Improvement Both for your Organization and for Yourself”
- “Hints from the Range”