The ICMA Coaching Program invites you and your team to this free webinar:
“Being a Great Coach and a Winning Player in Your Organization”
11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Pacific Time (2:00-3:30 p.m. Eastern), Wednesday, April 19, 2017
- What are players looking for from coaches and what are coaches looking for from the players they help?
- What are effective tools for local government agencies to use to boost a culture of talent development?
- How can you use the ICMA Coaching Program and other resources to support personal and organizational success?
- Bob Hart, City Manager, Corinth, TX, and recipient of TCMA Mentoring Award
- Jamie Shockley, Assistant City Manager, Tonganoxie, KS
- Don Maruska, Director, ICMA Coaching Program, and author “Take Charge of Your Talent”
Audience: all employees who want to make the most of their talent and have fun doing
Meets Practice 1 (Staff Effectiveness) and 18 (Personal Development) of ICMA’s Practices for Effective Local Government Leadership.
Direct link to registration for this no-charge webinar open to all persons interested in local government:
Enjoy these and other resources to thrive in local government: http://icma.org/coaching.
ICMA Coaching Program
Platinum sponsor: ICMA-RC
Gold sponsors: ICMA and Cal-ICMA
ICMA State Association Coaching Partners: Alabama, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin Outreach Partners: Canadian Association of Municipal Administrators, ELGL, International Hispanic Network, League of Women in Government, National Forum for Black Public Administrators, and Women Leading Government.