The ICMA Coaching Program invites you and your team to this free webinar:
“Best Practices in Citizen/Customer Service” — ICMA Coaching Program webinar
10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Pacific Time (1:00-2:30 p.m. Eastern), Thursday, May 11, 2017
- What are agencies doing to raise the bar of service delivery and cost effectiveness?
- How are agencies engaging citizens to be more than simply consumers of service?
- What are some future prospects for enhancing citizen/customer experience?
* Bob Harrison, City Administrator, and Emily Moon, Deputy City Administrator, Issaquah, WA
* Rob de Geus, Community Services Director, Palo Alto, CA
* Mark Maliszewski, Senior Manager – Business Intelligence and Customer Experience, Charlotte, NC
Audience: all employees
Meets Practice 3 (Functional and Operational Expertise and Planning), 4 (Citizen Service), and 5 (Performance Measurement/Management and Quality Assurance) of ICMA’s Practices for Effective Local Government Leadership.
Click on the direct link to registration for this no-charge webinar open to all persons interested in local government:
Enjoy these and other resources to thrive in local government: http://icma.org/coaching. If you are not already subscribed to the ICMA Coaching Program email list, ICMA encourages you to sign up for free (whether you are an ICMA member or not) at http://icma.org/coachinglist. It will give you notices of upcoming events and resources.
ICMA Coaching Program
Platinum sponsor: ICMA-RC
Gold sponsors: ICMA and Cal-ICMA
ICMA State Association Coaching Partners: Alabama, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin Outreach Partners: Canadian Association of Municipal Administrators, ELGL, International Hispanic Network, League of Women in Government, National Forum for Black Public Administrators, and Women Leading Government.