Chair: Lee Niblock, County Manger, Alachua County, email@example.com
Staff: Carol Russell, firstname.lastname@example.org
Russ Blackburn, City Manager, Gainesville, email@example.com
Charles Chapman, County Administrator, Hendry County, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mike Herr, City Manager, Plant City, email@example.com
Dustin Hinkel, County Administrator, Taylor County, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ted Lakey, County Administrator, Jackson County, email@example.com
Cathy Pearson, Assistant County Administrator, Pasco County, firstname.lastname@example.org
Howard N. Tipton, County Administrator, St. Lucie County, email@example.com
- Create support for getting Chapter 125 Counties (non-charter) recognized so that they can be full members.
- Develop a preconference session at Annual Conference.
- Suggest county-specific training to Professional Development Committee and/or Bob Lee for district trainings.
- Promote/encourage County candidates to run for the FCCMA Board of Directors, working with district directors on those seats, and officers for at-large seats.
- Volunteer to speak at FAC meetings with county managers on the benefits of FCCMA and ICMA.
- Other Ideas to ensure FCCMA remains relevant to its county members.