FCCMA offers webinars to both members and non-members through the Center for Florida Local Government Excellence and the Professional Training and Development Committee.
All webinars will be held on the first Thursday from 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM, Eastern Time. Topics and speakers will be posted as soon as they are confirmed. All webinars are free.
The webinar schedule for Program Year 2014-2015 will be posted in September.
To participate in a webinar panel discussion, simply call at the designated time.
To access the webinar please visit: http://florida.acrobat.com/coaching
Pension Reform Part II: Case Studies in Success
- May 18, 2012 - Listen on Demand
Pension Reform Part I: Statewide Trends in Florida
- March 22, 2012 – Listen on Demand
Legislative Issues Facing Local Government
- January 20, 2012 – Listen on Demand
Local Government Environmental Issues: The Clean Water Act
- November 10, 2011 – Listen on Demand
- September 23, 2011 – Listen on Demand
- September 21, 2011 -Listen on Demand
- July 24, 2011- Listen on Demand
- Thursday, February 17, 2011 - Listen on Demand
- Thursday, December 9, 2010, 2 – 3PM Eastern Time - Listen on Demand
- Thursday, October 28, 2010, 2 – 3PM Eastern Time - Listen on Demand
- Wednesday, July 21, 2010, 2 – 3PM Eastern Time - Listen on Demand
- Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 2 – 3PM Eastern Time – Listen on Demand
- Thursday, November 18, 2009, 3 – 4PM - Listen On Demand
Securing Grant Funding
- Wednesday, June 24, 2009, 2 – 3PM - Listen On Demand
The FCCMA Coaching Program paves the way for Learning & Leading @ the Speed of Light!