Did you receive your mail out this month?
FCCMA recently sent a mail out which included six informational flyers:
- The So You Want to be a City/County session which will be held at the Annual Conference. There is still room if you are interested in attending. This is a free session but you still need to register. If you would like to attend, please email Melanie Howe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information FCCMA committees for the new program year. Committees are a great way to participate in the Association. Two new committees have been added this year: Diversity and Inclusion and Professional Management Matters. Sign up is done online. Go to one of the committees and the sign up is at the bottom of the page.
- The slate of officers that will be presented at the Annual Business Session on Friday, May 29.
- The new strategic plan for 2015-2018. The Board adopted the plan in concept at its February meeting, and the new Board will adopt the plan at its first Board meeting on May 30. The strategic plan will also be included in your conference program.
- The proposed changes to the By-Laws as recommended by a Task Force and approved by the Board at its February meeting. The membership will vote to adopt them at the Annual Business Session on Friday, May 29.
- Notice of all the special events planned for the Conference.
If you did not receive your packet, email Carol Russell at email@example.com and she will email the packet to you.