The ICMA Coaching Program invites you and all of the members of your team to this free webinar:
“Recognize and Eliminate Bias: Keys to being a better leader and team player” — ICMA Coaching Program webinar
10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. PT (1:00-2:30 p.m. ET), Wednesday, September 19, 2018 Register now for this no-charge webinar.
- What are the effects of unconscious bias in the workplace?
- How can bias impact policies and actions and our communities?
- What are examples of effective steps to make local government fairer for all?
* Tansy Hayward, Asst. City Manager, Raleigh, NC; Chair ICMA Task Force on Strengthening Inclusiveness in the Profession
* Veronica Briseno, Director, Dept. of Small and Minority Business Resources, Austin, TX; President Local Government Hispanic Network
* Patricia Efiom, Equity & Empowerment Coordinator, Evanston, IL
Audience: all persons in or interested in local government
Meets Practice 1. Personal and Professional Integrity, 3. Equity and Inclusion, 8. Policy Facilitation and Implementation
Click here to the registration for this no-charge webinar open to all persons interested in local government: