10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. PT (1:30-3:00 p.m. ET), Thursday, October 25, 2018
Advance registration required for this webinar: Click here to register.
- What’s critical to take risks successfully in both your work and your career?
- What can you do when things don’t work out the way you hoped?
- How can you develop your risk taking and resiliency skills?
* Allen Bogard, City Manager, Sugar Land, TX
* Cara Pavlicek, Village Manager, Oak Park, IL
* Michael Wilkes, City Manager, Olathe, KS
Audience: all persons in or interested in local government
Meets Practice 5. Personal Resiliency and Development, 6. Strategic Leadership, 13. Human Resources Management and Workforce Engagement
ICMA Coaching Program Platinum sponsor: ICMA-RC
Gold sponsors: ICMA and Cal-ICMA