11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. PT (2:00-3:30 p.m. ET), Wednesday, November 14, 2018
Advance registration required for this webinar: Click here to register.
- What’s key to presenting your idea or project effectively?
- How can everyone play a role in leading and supporting productive change?
- What can we learn from case studies about how to navigate and serve successfully?
* Paul Casey, City Manager, Santa Barbara, CA
* Anthony Lyons, City Manager, Gainesville, FL
* Hannes Zacharias, Professor of Practice, University of Kansas, NACA President, former CAO, Johnson County, KS
Audience: all persons in or interested in local government
Meets Practice 2. Community Engagement, 8. Policy Facilitation and Implementation, 14. Communication and Information Sharing