“Strategies for Having Difficult Conversations” — ICMA Coaching Program webinar
10:00 – 11:30 a.m. Pacific Time, Wednesday, October 11, 2017
Register now for this no-charge webinar: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/708157335913532162
- What are the major types of conversations that trouble local government professionals?
- What are effective techniques to have needed conversations constructively?
- How can people tap resources and practice their skills to boost results?
* Robert Beezat, former city manager in MN, WI, and IL, author, Character-Based Management: a Key to More Productive and Effective Organizations, consultant with GovHR USA
* LaSheila Yates, Executive Director and Chief Diversity Officer, Cedar Rapids, IA
* David Ellis, Deputy County Manager, Wake, NC
Audience: all employees
Meets Practice 1 (Staff Effectiveness) and 12 (Human Resources Management) of ICMA’s Practices for Effective Local Government Leadership.
Click on the direct link to registration for this no-charge webinar open to all persons interested in local government:
Enjoy these and other resources to thrive in local government: http://icma.org/coaching. If you are not already subscribed to the ICMA Coaching Program email list, we encourage you to sign up for free (whether you are an ICMA member or not) at http://icma.org/coachinglist. It will give you notices of upcoming events and resources.
ICMA Coaching Program
Platinum sponsor: ICMA-RC
Gold sponsors: ICMA and Cal-ICMA
ICMA State Association Coaching Partners: Alabama, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin Outreach Partners: Canadian Association of Municipal Administrators, ELGL, International Hispanic Network, League of Women in Government, National Forum for Black Public Administrators, and Women Leading Government.