10:00 – 11:30 a.m. Pacific Time, Thursday, November 9, 2017
Register now for this no-charge webinar open to all persons interested in local government:
- What are challenging, controversial issues that local governments face?
- What are best practices that local government professionals can apply to help their communities resolve them?
- What are effective ways for professionals to develop this skill set?
* Erik Jensen, Founder and Principal, Jensen Strategies, LLC, Portland, OR
* Hollie Lee, Chief of Workforce Development Strategies, Charlottesville, VA
* Kip Harkness, Deputy City Manager, San Jose, CA
Audience: all employees, especially those engaging the public on controversial topics
Meets Practice 2 (Policy Facilitation) and 14 (Advocacy and Interpersonal Communication) of ICMA’s Practices for Effective Local Government Leadership.