11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. PT (2-3:30 p.m. ET), Wednesday, February 28
Register now for this no-charge webinar.
- What are the major stages of a career in local government?
- What are the key factors for success in each and resources to support you?
- What are examples of ways to leap forward, be resilient and enjoy the profession?
Strategic Framework for Career Growth
- Don Maruska, Master Certified Coach and Director, ICMA Coaching Program Early Career
- Amanda Kaufman, Assistant to the City Manager, Marion, IA Mid-Career
- Ben Bryant, Deputy City Manager, Happy Valley, OR Executive
- Bertha Henry, CAO, Broward County, FL, Public Official of the Year, Governing magazine
Audience: all persons interested in local government careers
Meets Practice 1. Personal and Professional Integrity, 4. Staff Effectiveness, 5. Personal Resiliency and Development