10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. PT (1:00-2:30 p.m. ET), Thursday, May 10
Register now for this no-charge webinar: https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fattendee.gotowebinar.com%2Fregister%2F7583614659167558658&data=01%7C01%7Ccrussell%40flcities.com%7Cad80773fadb84064b23308d599890cfc%7C2d642e08dfa4427d864657d423c7c43e%7C0&sdata=tDj4jIs039jOuL%2FFbm4lc0yKEs6KoQC4kRx8UI%2FkvuI%3D&reserved=0
- How can you retool your organizational culture and design your workplace for better results?
- What are practical steps to make your agency better able to attract, grow, and retain talent?
- What resources are available to support your efforts?
* Charlie Bush, City Manager, Sequim, WA
* Karen Niparko, Executive Director, Human Resources, City and County of Denver, CO
* Nat Rojanasathira, Admin. Services Dir., Danville, CA, and Donna Vaillancourt, Human Resources Dir., San Mateo County, CA, [reporting on Cal-ICMA Talent Development Initiative]
Audience: leaders at all levels
Meets Practice 4. Staff Effectiveness, 7. Strategic Planning, 13. Human Resources Management and Workforce Engagement