The ICMA Coaching Program invites you and all of the members of your team to this free webinar:
“Ethics in Action — When You Need to Say ‘No'” — ICMA Coaching Program webinar
11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. PT (2:00-3:30 p.m. ET), Wednesday, April 10, 2019
Advance registration required for this webinar: click here.
- What are the most prevalent ethical issues and how can you spot them?
- What are examples of when you need to say “no” and how to do so effectively?
- How can you strengthen the ethical culture in your organization and what roles can everyone play?
* Martha Perego, Director of Member Services and Ethics, ICMA
* Nick Finan, Executive Director, Management Services, Texas City, TX, and Ethics Committee Chair, Texas City Management Association
* Bruce Messelt, County Administrator, Chisago, MN, and Professional Conduct Committee Chair, Minnesota City/County Management Association
Meets Practice 1. Personal and Professional Integrity, 5. Personal Resiliency and Development